Saturday 11 May 2019

Saturday, 11-05-19

Good morning.
Yesterday's photos:

A jolly nice breakfast.  I added a spoonful of the barbecue sauce I made on Thursday as a sort of ketchup and it worked really, really well.  It was a sort of cross between ketchup and brown sauce and I will remember this for the future.
I wonder if my Dad would like it.  I must try him and see.











Lunch:  a simple BLT pitta, lined with light mayo.  Delicious!















Dinner:  fish pie.  It doesn't look great, does it.  In fact, it was delicious and so simple to make.











Today's menu plans:
B:  home made hash browns with egg and tomatoes and I might add some of that home made sauce as well.  It's so tasty!
The hash browns are a Pinch of Nom recipe; I made some a week or so ago and froze what I didn't need.
SW:  free

L:  a portion of syn free home made vegetable soup from the freezer, topped with 30g grated cheddar, apple
To avoid scoffing at a block of cheddar, I always fine grate the lot and freeze it.  It takes the temptation out of the kitchen.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese

D:  a M&S skinny burger  with grated cheese and my syn free sauce in a roll, coleslaw, salad and home made spicy chips ( a mix of potato and sweet potato) done the Slimming World way.  I'll finish off the balsamic and soy sauce dressing I made the other day on the salad leaves.
SW:  my other A for the cheese and the B for the rollplus a couple of syns for the mayo I will use for the coleslaw with my syn free balsamic soy dressing on the salad

Ss:  water!

2 comments:

  1. Your recipes look so filling and tasty. Not like diet food at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I guess that's Slimming World for you. Their recipes are really very good, I think. As you say, proper food.
      xx

      Delete