Monday 6 May 2019

Thrifty Lesley - a brilliant resource

Have you come across Thrifty Lesley?

She's had a very frugal blog for ages now and her ideas and recipes really do work.  I've used a number of them myself,  She is also a presence on Facebook.

Lesley is doing Slimming World and has been working on a brilliant resource, a month of low syn budget meals.  It covers everything - main meals and snacks.  The lot (as it says).
Here's the link to that page
https://www.thriftylesley.com/a-month-of-low-syn-budget-meals-breakfast-lunch-dinner-the-lot/?fbclid=IwAR0gn_0bTpe4Ub08v5fYdfKEZg2OIMz-UNoPudody3mFbQR9kZle60_rlo0
and while you're there, click around and get to know the place.  There's so much there.

Thanks, Lesley!

Here's the link to her facebook SW group too. 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThriftyLesleyFatBusters/

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I read her regularly Joy, she's brilliant and has some really imaginative and great ideas. Another SW blog I've just discovered is Twochubbycubs.com. It's not for the fainthearted though, it's written by 2 gay guys - one does the cooking, the other writes the blog. The one who writes (James, the cook is Paul) is very sweary and crude, so not to everyone's taste, but I think he's hilarious. And the food is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I discovered that one recently. I'm not sure about the other content, to be honest, but the recipes seem great. I need to use it a bit first before recommending, I think.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I saw the Thrifty Lesley meal plan yesterday and bookmarked it for future reading. I like her recipes so will also have a look at her Facebook page. The blog Sooze has mentioned looks worth a visit too.

    ReplyDelete