Monday 6 May 2019

Monday, 06-05-19

Good morning.
Yesterday wasn't quite as angelic as Saturday but I'm back on it now.

Today's plans:
B:  yogurt and fruit
A favourite breakfast and nice and light.
SW:  free

L:  tomato soup, cheesy toast
The tomato soup is home made and from the freezer while the other is just toast with 30g grated cheddar melted under the grill although, as I typed this I thought I might try spreading the cheese on a wrap instead of toast or even cut the wrap into triangles and bake them crisp, then sprinkle over some cheese - like tortillas.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese and one B for the bread or wrap

D:  Chicken with creamed swede and broccoli, Mullerlight
I will probably dust the chicken with a bit of cajun seasoning, wrap it in foil and bake it.  I made the creamed swede yesterday and it was so, so nice I want it again.  I've posted about it separately.
SW:  one syn for the Mullerlight.

Ss:  water, water and water!

No comments:

Post a Comment