Wednesday 8 May 2019

Wednesday, 08-05-19

Good morning.
Yesterday's photo diary:

Breakfast:  citrus waffles with fruit and yogurt.  So tasty I have posted the recipe.
















Lunch:  beetroot hummus with crudites and a side salad.    I've posted the recipe for the hummus too - it was very nice.












Dinner might not look all that great but it didn't half taste good, especially the cheesy carrot and parsnip chips!












Today's meal plans:
B:  Baked oats of some kind - maybe strawberry and vanilla, that sounds quite nice.
SW:  40g oats is a healthy extra A and the rest is free - it says an optional splash of milk but that's not enough to count.

L:  fruit and yogurt
It's weigh day so this is what I always have
SW:  if I have a Mullerlight, it will be one syn, but I have some home made natural; yogurt to use up so I'll probably have that.

D:  syn free savoury rice with grated cheese
From the freezer to have after group - nice and easy
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese

Ss:  water, water, maybe an apple

Now that pottery has started and is on Thursday evenings, I am going to the Wednesday SW group for  some weeks so weigh day will now be Wednesday.  Fingers crossed I haven't gained AGAIN - I'm quite worried about this evening.

2 comments:

  1. Morning Joy. I'll be thinking of you later, my fingers are also crossed for you xx

    ReplyDelete