Monday 13 May 2019

Monday, 12-05-19

Good morning
Yesterday's meal photos.
Breakfast:  lemon and blueberry baked oats with fruit and natural yogurt.  It filled the gap left after a swim first thing.















and lunch:  I know it doesn't look much but it was surprisingly satisfying!






I forgot to photo dinner but it was also very nice although I won't bother doing the roasties that way again.









Today's plans:
B:  vanilla waffles with fruit and yogurt
This (or variations thereof) has become a firm favourite and I make no apologies for having it more than once a week.  It's pretty economical, filling, healthy, has plenty of speed and makes me feel I'm having something special.  Win win!
I have quite a lot of frozen fruit so I think I must start using that up rather than getting more fresh in.  In three or four weeks my strawberries will be starting to ripen and then I will be in frugal fruit heaven for a short while!
SW:  one healthy extra B for the oats

L:  syn free hash brown pizza, salad
This is a Pinch of Nom recipe which I want to try.  As it says, the base is their version of hash browns which I know is really nice.  I will use what's left of my bbq sauce to spread over and have vegetable toppings of onion, pepper and mushroom.
SW:  one healthy extra A for some cheese over the top

D:  Chilli and cheese in taco boats
You know those tacos that are sort of boat shaped?  Well, them, filled with some spicy mince (from the freezer) and topped with cheese.  I might have cooked veg or I might have salad - I'll see how I feel nearer the time.
SW:  the other A for the cheese and four syns in total for two 'boats'.

Ss:  water

BM:  a walk to school and back this afternoon.  No swim today.

No comments:

Post a Comment