Friday 17 May 2019

Friday, 17-05-19

Morning!

I have some photos today.
I did a separate post about breakfast - souffle omelette.











Lunch was a ham salad roll with loads of extra speed.  It was good.
















And I was so rushed at dinner time, I didn't take a photo.

Today's plans:
B:  strawberry and elderflower waffles (oooh, get me) with fruit and yogurt
I have strawberry and elderflower essences so thought I'd give it a whirl!  It could be nasty!!!
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  beans, skinny burger (no bun), potato waffle (toasted), apple
Just what it says on the box,
SW:  two syns for the potato waffle

D:  pizza chicken, SW chips, salad; Mullerlight
The pizza chicken is basically hunter's chicken but with a pizza sauce rather than a barbecue sauce.
SW:  two healthy extra As for cheese and half a syn for the Mullerlight

Ss:  water, apple

Body Magic:  a swim

No comments:

Post a Comment