Friday 24 May 2019

Friday, 24-05-19

Good morning.

Yesterday's frittata was really delicious and I am very glad I've got t'other half for today.
Instead of doing it on hob and under grill, I slammed it in the oven for twenty minutes or so and it was lovely and hassle free.







Today's plans:
B:  citrus waffles with fruit and yogurt
The fruit my possibly include the two strawberries that are ripe outside.  Yum
SW:  one healthy extra B for the oats

L:  frittata with salad, apple
The frittata is leftovers from yesterday - planned leftovers, I mean.  Depending on how hot it is outside, I might have it with salad or I might 'fry' some tomatoes instead to up the speed content.  Not that it is low in speed anyway but you know what I mean.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese

D:  salmon, peas and SW chips, Mullerlight
. . . just because I fancy it and I have everything in already.  An easy peasy meal.
SW:  the main is free unless I have a tbsp of seafood sauce which would be two and a half syns and the dessert will be one syn.

Ss:  water

Body Magic:  I will be walking around town this morning and maybe doing a spot of gardening this afternoon.  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment