Wednesday 15 May 2019

Wednesday, 15-05-19

Morning, everyone!
Yesterday's photos:

Breakfast pancakes and they were lovely.
The recipe as it stands is neutrally flavoured.  I decided to scrub the planned bacon and go sweet so, to the basic recipe, I added a gloop of vanilla bean paste and some stevia.

At some point, I will make one bigger, neutral or spiced pancake and top it with savouries, like those pancakes you can get in the pancake shop at Center Parcs.  It will make a lovely lunch or dinner with a salad.
Here's the recipe link if you're interested.
http://www.theslimmingfoodie.com/fluffy-american-style-pancakes/

Lunch was turkey and veg soup from way back when and frozen.  It looked nothing special but tasted lovely (and cleared a bit more space in the freezer.  Woohoo!)








A simple dinner but very acceptable.  Steak, mushroom sauce and sweet potato chips.




















Today's plans:
B:  porridge with fruit and yogurt
I've said porridge but it might turn into waffles - all it takes is the addition of an egg and a bit of baking powder.
SW:  One healthy extra B for the oats

L:  fruit and yogurt
It's weigh day (eeeek) so this is the usual lunch.
SW:  free unless I have a mullerlight, in which case it will be one syn

D:  Gardener's pie
I have a tomato and vegetable mix in the freezer and, to that, I will add some pulses and top it with some potato and swede mash.  I can get it all prepped earlier so when I get home from group it can just go in the oven for half an hour and hey presto!  I'll probably have some peas with it.
SW:  one healthy extra A in the form of dairylea to mix with the mash topping

Ss:  Water

Body Magic:  A walk.

Weigh in this evening.  I truly have no idea although I do feel a bit lighter.  Mind over matter, maybe?  I'll know in just over twelve hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment