Saturday 18 May 2019

Saturday, 18-05-19

Good morning.

No photos, sorry, but I did enjoy yesterday's pizza chicken.  What was different from the hunter's chicken (apart from the sauce itself) was that I hammered out the chicken and fried it (in spray oil with a bit of salt and pepper) before doing the layering and baking.  I added less sauce and just spread it over the chicken (like a pizza) before covering and baking, adding the cheese fifteen minutes in when I turned the chips.  It was really lovely.

Today's plans are a bit vague.
B: fruit and yogurt
Lunch will be earlier than usual so I'm having a lighter breakfast
SW:  free

L:  frittata and salad
I'm having two friends around for an early lunch before we set out into town to see a matinee performance of Oliver, given by a local society.  The frittata will contain new potato (Jersey royals - yum), onion, mushroom, baby corn, peas and red pepper as well as the eggs and a topping of grated cheese
SW:  should be one or maybe one and a half healthy extra As unless I have mayo whuch will be half a syn per tbsp

D:  this is where it all falls down because we might stay in town for an early dinner and I have no idea where we will end up or what I will have,  So it's all in the laps of the gods really.  I know there will be no alcohol as we have to bus home and then J has to drive home.

Hopefully, it won't be too bad!

2 comments: