Thursday 23 May 2019

Thursday, 23-05-19

Good morning.

I was pleasantly shocked last night at Group to have half a pound loss.  Yes, I know it is 'only' half a pound, but after a bad weekend I was so sure I would have a big gain that I almost didn't go which is why I didn't mention it in yesterday's entry!  I feel very motivated now and I have a weekend at home and no stumbling blocks planned over the coming week (e.g. meals out), so fingers crossed.

Today's plans:
B:  fruit (from the freezer) with yogurt which I will have when I come home from swimming
SW: free

L:  ham and veg frittata with salad.
I have loads of eggs at the moment so frittata is just the ticket.  I'll have half today and the other half tomorrow.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese in and on it (actually two but half tomorrow)

D:  caribbean turkey and veg stew with couscous
The stew is from the freezer and I intend to heat it in a pan and add some couscous to the sauce as it gently bubbles.  For my healthy extra B I am either adding some dried apricots to the mix (if it seems to work) or I will have them as nibbles)
SW:  one heB for the dried apricots

Ss:  water, apple maybe.

Body magic:  swimming and then some gardening

2 comments:

  1. Well done for going Joy and congratulations for the loss. It all counts. Funny and irritating how our human nature messes with our minds. I can completely imagine your feelings and decisions yesterday, been there, done that as they say. Well done x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lyn, very much. It would have been so easy . . .
      xx

      Delete