Wednesday 19 June 2019

Wednesday, 19-06-19

Good morning!

Today's plans are:
B:  breakfast omelette
This will contain bacon, a SW pork, sage and squash sausage, mushroom and some cooked kale left over from yesterday and with tomatoes on the side.  I will do my usual mixing in of some quark into the egg as it works really well.
SW:  free

L:  cheeseburger, salad
The burger will either be a M&S skinnyburger or a home made cajun spiced beefburger, both of which are on the free list.
SW:  one healthy extra A for 30g grated cheddar, one B for a wholemeal roll and one syn for some mayo

D:  jacket potato with steak, carrots and roasted parsnips
I will open a can of M&S chunky steak which is a free food and have it on a small-ish jacket potato with some grated cheese.  I have parsnips in the fridge so I will roast them with spray oil and, thinking about it, I might roast the carrots at the same time, seeing as the oven will be on anyway.  It takes just a few sprays of oil and maybe some of my chips seasoning.
SW:  the cheese will be my other healthy extra A

Ss:  water and fruit

Body Magic:  a gentle walk, weather permitting.  The back is still ouchy but getting better and I don;t want to make it any worse again!

As I have a longer block of time where I can follow SW uninterrupted, more or less, I'm doing the Extra Easy plan for a few days to get me back into routine after the weekend before going on to SP for three or four days.

4 comments:

  1. I've only ever tried SP one week and lost 4lbs which was amazing for me but I've struggled to SP again. I lost my lb last night so very pleased. Just 3 1/2 to go now so trying for 2 this week, much more achievable. Your daily menus always sound good. Adding cheese to so many dishes for hea must help. I love cheese and do limit myself as I can easily demolish loads in a blink. I'm trying to use up freezer things to defrost and clean it so home made Bolognese last night and home made butternut squash chilli tonight, I'll add a small, lonely diced pork steak to it as hubby thought it disappointing when I first made it but a bit of grated cheese might help too. Enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, well done! That's great.
      I was so pleased when they changed to two heAs; my first thought was 'more cheese!'. I love cheese. I do measure it very carefully though and am strict about only having that measured amount. It really does help to have some cheese - I don't feel hard done by if I can have cheese.
      Diced (or machine chopped) pork steak is really nice and you can just do enough for one portion rather than haviong to buy a whole pack. I don't know how it works out, price wise, but pork isn't an expensive meat and the fat is easy to remove.
      Good luck for the coming week and, again, well done!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Joy, that sounds so tasty it's hard to believe it's diet food. I am sure anyone could easily follow a diet like that. Hope your back is feeling better this morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - that's what I love about Slimming World. Proper meals! It's recovering, thanks, but I'm being very careful and my posture has definitely improved of necessity! :-)
      xx

      Delete