Friday 14 October 2022

Friday, 14-10-22

Morning, everyone.
Weigh day today.  Fingers crossed.

Yesterday's meals:

A very filling breakfast.  Yum.  Nothing special, just really nice.
The chickpea burgers came out really nicely but made to so I had 'open burgers' instead.  I had to add one syn for a couple of tsps onion chutney. 
I made them by blending together a small shallot, around a quarter of a can of chickpeas, one red onion and rosemary sausage, some garlic granules, some ras el hanout spice mix and a bit of yogurt with some plain flour to dust my hands and the board Yes, it's a right old plateful so I left quite a lot of the salad and . . .

. . . had it for dinner with the tagine instead of couscous and cooked veg.

Very nice!

Dessert was a yogurt.

I've had a number of throat 'sweets' today.  I guess they carry syns but I'm not looking.

Today's meal plans

B:  pancakes with fruit and yogurt
A nice treat after weigh in.
SW:  half a healthy extra A and one B plus half a syn if I have a flavoured yogurt

L: chicken noodle soup; fruit
The second portion of the soup made earlier in the week.
SW:  free and speed

D: fish cakes, peas and chips; yogurt
The fish cakes are the ones from Morrisons, salmon, cod and haddock with some cheese in the middle and because they are not crumbed, they are pretty SW friendly.
I know it's double potato but I really fancy some chips as I type this.  Perhaps by the evening I might fancy sweet potato chips instead.  I'll work on it!  :-)
SW:  four syns for the fish cakes (wo syns each) and half a syn for yogurt

E:  a walk and some of Lindsey's exercises

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
five syns


2 comments:

  1. I hope your weigh in shows a loss - it should do! I really like those Morrisons crumb-less fish cakes. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sooze. It did - a pound off. I'm going for a pound a week so that was good.
      I like them too - they have great flavour. xx

      Delete