Monday 31 October 2022

Monday, 31-10-22

 Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meal photos:

I don't normally take a photo when it's this sort of breakfast but I did this time.  The new Mullerlight flavour is quite nice as Mullerlights go, I think.
Oh, this was lovely.  I'm very glad I hadn't planned to have a Yorkshire because, let's be honest, where on earth would it fit on the plate?
The beef was really nice and I'm so glad there's plenty of leftovers.

I don't think I had any dessert.
This was a really nice soft and squidgy sandwich and the hm chutney is lovely!
The day finished off with another yogurt.

Today's plans:

B:  bacon and mushroom omelette, mushrooms
SW:  half a healthy extra A for some cheese on the omelette

L:  cheese and onion toastie, salad; fruit
SW:  one and a half healthy extra As, one healthy extra B, half a syn for chutney

D:  leftover beef stroganoff, rice, veg; yogurt
Here's the recipe I intend to use.
SW:  the Dijon mustard is too small a portion to register as even half a syn and lighter crème fraiche will be four syns while the yogurt is, as always, half a syn.

E:  circuits

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
five syns

2 comments:

  1. I used to love all the muller flavours but cannot stand the pain I get in my joints now from the sweeteners. I bet it tastes gorgeous and would go with the baked stuffed apple and mincemeat which is my favourite Healthy Extra B recipe x I love stroganoff and may make it for tea on Thursday ( Am doing roast beef dinner on Wednesday )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's rotten for you - it would go well with baked apple, etc, definitely. The stroganoff is smelling really nice as it cooks right now for warming up again later. xx

      Delete