Thursday 6 October 2022

Thursday, 06-10-22

Good morning!
Yesterday was a funny old day when meals and hunger just didn't work with other commitments.  In the end, I had fruit in the morning, then had 'dinner' at around half past three and some toast when I got home after my evening meeting (no photos of the fruit and the toast)

Trying to get back into routine today but it will be high syn as I'm using up a couple of Simply Cook second portions from the freezer.
Yesterday's meals:

This was my one meal and it looks so like a burnt offering!
Actually, it was really nice.  Even the roasted sprouts (on the left of the plate were nice although, yes, they had rather caught.  The slow braised ox cheek gravy was very dark anyway and in a pie it was so scrummy.

Today's plans

B:  fruit and yogurt
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt
 
L:  Moroccan chicken wrap or pitta, salad; fruit
I'll decide nearer to lunch whether I want a pitta or a wrap!
SW:  four and a half syns for the Moroccan chicken

D:  nyonya curry, rice; yogurt
Just as it says.  A simple reheat job tonight!
SW:  seven and a half syns for the curry and half a syn for the yogurt

E:  Various exercises from Lindsey - little and often

Summary:
no healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
thirteen syns - high for me but the calories work out better than the syns today!

2 comments:

  1. I want to make some wraps or naan breads today. Tony loves bread in all it's guises but I only fancy it occasionally. It'll be lovely eaten warm with lashings of butter and grated cheese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I don't make, I buy and freeze. Making would be lovely but - Slimming World and all that!
      And lashing of anything dairy apart from 0% yogurt is rather off the plan at the moment. Oh, well!
      I think I've decided it will be a wrap today.
      xx

      Delete