Thursday 20 October 2022

Thursday, 20-10-22

Good morning.
Yesterday the cold returned with a vengeance and the whole day's eating went out of the window so today looks remarkably like yesterday, sorry.

Today's plans:

B:  beans on toast
I need something warm, easy and comforting and beans on toast fits the bill.
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  leek and potato soup with ham, sweet potato crunches; fruit.
SW:  no syns

D:  'jambalaya', side veg; yogurt
On the back of the pack of Aldi Dirty rice, there is a serving suggestion to add sausage and prawns for an 'authentic jambalaya'.  While I very much doubt that claim, it sounds nice so I thought I'd try it with prawns, one little mini-chorizo sausage and a bit of ham (I have just a little bit left that needs to be finished off really) with some veg on the side.  Worth a go, anyway.
It might be rather dry - will be, in fact - but I found a little pot of hm tomato sauce in the freezer which I can jazz up and add.
SW:  one and a half syns for half the pack of rice, two syns for a mini chorizo and half a syn for a Mullerlight yogurt

E:  a rest day today

Summary:
no healthy As
one healthy B
four syns

 

No comments:

Post a Comment