Tuesday 1 November 2022

Tuesday, 01-11-22

 Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meal photos:
Breakfast pretty much didn't happen.  I went shopping early and by the time I got home it was a rush to get ready for circuits.  I ended up scoffing a banana and an apple.

I was fine through circuits, the fruit obviously filled and energised me.  I did enjoy lunch though - I added the cheese I had planned to have with the omelette to the toastie so it ended up really lovely and cheesy.
The yellow tomatoes were a gift from my lovely neighbours who are finding, like me, that their plants are going on and on and on and . . .

Then I had a plum.
I know dinner doesn't look anything special but it was really tasty and I enjoyed it very much.
No room for dessert.


Through the day I munched on some sugar free mint chews (Mentos) so that was another four and a half syns to add to the total.

Today's plans:

B:  scrambled egg, potato waffle, mushrooms and tomatoes
Just what it says . . .
SW:  two syns for the potato waffle

L:  cheesy beef and onion toastie or quesadilla, salad; fruit
It seems like a nice way to use up more of the roast beef from Sunday and it will probably be a quesadilla because I've had plenty of toasties recently.
SW:  one healthy extra A, one healthy extra B, half a syn for the onion and cranberry chutney

D:  fish layer bake, chips; yogurt
I got this idea from Cherie - thank you, Cherie.  What I'm doing is making a base of chopped tomatoes, pepper and mushroom in the bottom of an oven proof dish.  On top, I will lay a piece of cod, then a couple of bacon medallions and finally a sprinkle of cheese and pop it in the ninja to bake while the chips do in the other side.  Not exactly fish and chips but . . .
SW:  one healthy extra A and half a syn for yogurt

E:  Groove class today

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three syns - which is quite low so I might spend more on some extra cheese in the toastie. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment