Thursday 3 November 2022

Friday, 04-11-22

And here it is again, properly this time.  Apologies to the eleven who saw it yesterday morning when I accidentally posted it ahead of time.  Ooops!

Good morning to you!  
Weigh day today and fingers crossed.  After the virus and needing something to really boost me up again, I did a total restart last week.  That means re-joining - and starting again.  So I have a start weight, a target, and this week is first weigh in.
The funny thing is that I can start earning my body magic awards again.  I was a platinum holder; now I'm working towards bronze again.  
As platinum, I was doing exercise at that level anyway so all I have to do is wait four weeks and claim bronze, another four weeks and claim silver, etc.  I could even claim a new sticker for 'starting' body magic.
That makes me laugh.
Yesterday's meal photos

Oh, my, this was so delicious.  I made the omelette with two eggs, some lemon zest, a bit of essence and a bit of sweetener and the yogurt was lemony too.  The fruit was fresh blueberries and then cherries, raspberries and blackberries from the freezer and it was so, so delicious.  Filling too.


Yummy tomato and roasted red pepper soup.  Apart from being delicious, this is a very economical recipe - once cheapo can of chopped tomatoes, some roasted red pepper from a jar, half an onion, half a carrot, some stock powder, water, seasonings and garlic granules.  It made that mugful (which was all I could manage), another big portion, enough for the hunter's chicken below jazzed up a bit and another sauce portion for the freezer.  It's a bit hard to work out exactly how much the whole lost cost but it has to be under £1.50 the lot, surely.

Later on I had some fruit and for the life of me I can't remember what.
Dinner wasn't an 'authentic' hunter's chicken but it was similar and very good.  I added a bit of bbq sauce and liquid smoke to the soup and let it bubble down with the chicken, onion, red pepper and mushroom before melting cheese over.

Then I had my yogurt and that was it for the day.


Today's plans

B:  taster session at group
I ummed and ahed about what to take and decided on a nice fresh fruit platter which everyone likes and works really well with a SW breakfast.  I've just put that together and made a couple of flavoured yogurts to go with it.
After all, fruit and yogurt (in various disguises) has to be my breakfast of choice.
SW:  I really have no idea of syns, etc, for this but it won't be high!

L:  tomato and roasted red veg soup with croutons; fruit
The other portion of tomato and red pepper soup and this time I will make some croutons to have with it, I think.
SW:  one healthy extra B

D:  sweet and sour chicken stir fry, rice; yogurt
I'm calling this a sort of  fakeaway meal and using half a pouch of sweet and sour sauce from Aldi for convenience while the chicken is the other half from yesterday.
SW:  four syns for half the pouch of S+S sauce

E:  a walk (depending on the weather) and Lindsey exercise

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
syns unknown but they won't be too bad; no one brings high syn food into taster!

No comments:

Post a Comment