Saturday 26 November 2022

Saturday, 26-11-22

 Good morning, everyone.

I was so pleased yesterday.  Two pounds off, I was the Slimmer of the Month and I won the raffle which was a tea light Advent calendar.  So nice.
So I'm ten and a half pounds down from my restart at the beginning of November.  Very pleased with that!
Mind you, after last night's Indian feast, I'm glad it's six days before the next weigh in.

A short while ago, I bought some 'Protein World' products.  Over the last month or so, most of the weight loss vlogs I follow, either SW, Calorie counting or whatever, have been doing reviews of their products after being sent freebies.  With discount codes all over the place, I decided to give a few things a try but, unfortunately, up t0 now, SW hasn't synned the products so I will need to do a bit of estimating.
Where the porridge is concerned, I think I can safely call it a healthy extra B plus a few syns but the pancake mix is a different matter.  If my syns look a bit higher sometimes in  the next few weeks, that will be why.
Yesterday's meals:

I stuck mostly to fruit yesterday and didn't take any photos but here's a very bad photo of the dinner table.
The curries were delicious.  One was a Spice Tailor butter chicken kit and the other a Simply Cook rogan josh kit.  Both were easy, both made loads and I have a good portion of each left over, one for tonight and one for the freezer.


Today's meal plans:

B:  pancakes, fruit and yogurt
The first sampling of the Protein World pancakes - I will make half portion amounts and have yogurt and fruit to enjoy with however many they make.  I'll be making them up with water rather than milk this first time and next time I will use milk and see what the differences are.
SW:  five syns plus half a syn for some yogurt

L:  fruit platter
I have grapes, melon and pineapple (the first and last were bought for last night) so it should be very tasty.
SW:  syn free

D:  butter chicken, rice, maybe some veg; yogurt
There's about a quarter of this left so I've looked it up and vaguely worked out the syns with a bit more added in case.
SW:  six syns plus half a syn for yogurt

Exercise:  Assuming my head stops aching (alcohol last night!), some Lindsey homework, I think

Summary:
no healthy extras today (to try and balance out the extra calories a bit)
twelve syns

Today is not straight down the line SW Plan what with leftovers and a new product to try, it's more a vague sort of calorie counting.  Tomorrow will be definitely back to normal, I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment