Wednesday 16 November 2022

Wednesday, 16-11-22

Hello, everyone


Yesterday's photos:

Breakfast, after Groove, and it wend down a treat.
I used one of the Morrison's three syns sausages.  Is it worth three syns - well, yes, I think it is.  A proper sausage, good texture, quite spicy - a proper sausage.  
I threw it into Nellie still frozen and popped the waffle beside it for the last ten minutes.  Very easy and cooked nicely.

(Before Groove, I had an apple)


I was pleased with this photo - it looks quite posh, doesn't it?
I really wasn't sure about this recipe, perhaps mainly because I'm not a great fan of James Martin.
It was quite an 'adult' taste but actually really nice.  I'd skip the curry spice and use some ground nutmeg instead and I would melt in some cheese triangles.
Actually, for a Christmas vibe it would be lovely, I think, with some crumbled Stilton to go with the croutons.
Afterwards, I had three little easy peelers.
This was gorgeous.  The marinade was a bit of orange juice, some five spice, ginger, garlic and some soy sauce.  I think it would be nice with a chicken breast slice too.

I didn't have room for anything else.

Today's plans

B: fruit
I am just going to have some fruit for breakfast.
SW:  free

L:  jacket potato with savoury mince, grated cheese and salad; fruit
I do love that I have single portions of cooked mince in the freezer.  So useful.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese

D:  sweet and sour chicken stir fry with veg, wild rice; yogurt
I have half a sachet of sweet and sour sauce in the freezer.   I cooked the rice yesterday - a quarter cup of rice makes enough for two.
SW:  four syns for the sauce, half a syn for the yogurt.

E:  personal training

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no health extra Bs
four and a half syns


 

No comments:

Post a Comment