Friday 25 November 2022

Friday, 25-11-22

 Good morning, everyone.

SW group and weigh in this morning.  My fingers are, as always on Friday mornings, crossed in hope!

After that, the rest of the day won't be to plan very much at all as Dave and Anna are over for dinner.  It isn't even going to be flexible syns so I'm going to try to stick to fruit all day until the evening to keep the calories as down as possible before the feast.
AT least the meal is home cooked, not takeaway, (mostly home cooked, anyway) so I can control the amount of oil/fat added.
Yesterday's meals:

After loads of prepping in the kitchen for this evening, I really didn't fancy a cooked breakfast so I went for what I really wanted which was fruit and yogurt and very nice it was too.
The cheesy refried bean quesadilla were really tasty but needed a little more salt.  My fault, I didn't check.

Later on, I had a easy peeler


And I totally forgot to photo dinner.  It was very nice - mince and black beans with a topping of mashed sweet potato with some primula light melted in plus some sweet corn, leftover from yesterday, on the side.
I didn't want anything else so no yogurt.

Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit

L:  fruit

D:  < takes deep breath >  rogan josh, butter chicken (although no butter was harmed in the making thereof - yet!), basmati rice, naan bread, pappadums, onion bhajis, samosas, pakoras, yogurt and mango chutney . . .  not that I will be having all that lot but that's what will be on the table.
Oh, and pavlova and wine.  Eeeek.
Really looking forward to dinner with two of my favourite people.

Back on it tomorrow straight away!

Exercise:  A walk and plenty of rushing around getting things ready!

Summary:
< hysterical laughter >


No comments:

Post a Comment