Monday 7 November 2022

Monday, 07-11-22

 Good morning to you!  

Yesterday was interesting.  As Saturday had been such a munchy day, I planned a big breakfast to start the day off with a bang.
It worked.  It worked so well that I really didn't feel ready for Sunday lunch so I swapped over lunch and the evening meal.  Even then, it was half past three before I had the toastie (minus proper salad) and I cut down on plans for dinner, having just the pork (because it was thawed and marinated) and a bit of veg.
It's nice that SW has such flexibility built in.
Yesterday's meal photos

A whopper of a breakfast.  Very filling and tasty, despite me overcooking the egg.



I did take a photo of dinner but the camera setting was wrong, I didn't notice, and the photos were awful.  It was nice though.  Just the marinated pork steak and some mixed veg, no dessert.  The marinade was Ok but a bit too much ground cloves for my palate.  The meat itself was lovely and I roasted it in Nelly the Ninja.
Today's plans

B:  cheesy beans on toast
I have beans left over from yesterday's breakfast - even I can't eat a whole can of beans plus all the other stuff.
I like to spray 'fry' the bread so it stays nice and crunchy, even with the beans on top and I might add extra flavour with some marmite.  Autumn and winter are definitely marmite seasons, aren't they?
SW:  either half or one healthy extra B depending on whether I have one slice or two and one healthy extra A for the cheese

L:  chicken noodle soup; fruit
The soup has been on the make since Saturday and I am so looking forward to it.  Delicious stuff and filling too.
SW:  All speed and free with no syns

D:  lamb tagine, couscous, veg; yogurt
The tagine is from the freezer and I usually rehydrate couscous in chicken or vegetable stock.
SW:  either three syns or half a B, depending on whether I have one slice or two for breakfast plus half a syn for yogurt

E:  circuits

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
either half a syn or three and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment