Thursday 17 November 2022

Thursday, 17-11-22

Hello, everyone
Tuesday and yesterday, I was quite busy gathering recipes for December.  I even used my Readly account to access old WW magazines (it is no longer in production) and looked through the Christmas editions over the past five or so years.  I found some recipes and idea but I have to say the WW magazines were nowhere near as good as the Slimming World magazine is for good recipes.
Yesterday's photos:

A happy breakfast.   I didn't have the banana so I ate that after lunch instead.

I'd planned jacket potato, etc, but I just wasn't 'feeling it'.  At that point in the day I just wasn't hungry really.
However, I really did fancy marmite on toast so that's what I had, followed by the banana
I enjoyed every mouthful!

After my personal training workout, I chomped on a carrot.

By dinner time I was feeling pretty hungry which is my excuse for just splodging it in the bowl quickly.

It was delicious and I am definitely getting most of the sweet and sour sachets from Aldi - or elsewhere.  Definitely worth the syns.

I had a yogurt for afters, followed by two small easy peelers and that was that.

Today's plans
Today's more than a bit vague because I'm going over to Bal's for lunch and I will decide on dinner once I know what I have left to play with.

B:  fruit and yogurt
SW:  syn free

L:  I have no idea but Val knows I am being meal-careful and I am sure she will provide something nice and healthy.

D:  to be decided . . .
It really depends on what Val makes for me or where we go to eat.  I have cooked braising steak in the freezer and I could have that with some vegetables but if I'm low on healthy extras, maybe I will have something like a toastie.
SW:  unknown at the moment

E:  some Lindsey exercises

Summary:
No idea, sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment