Sunday 13 November 2022

Sunday, 12-11-22

Good morning to you!  

I hope the weekend is going well and you are enjoying whatever health, on-plan menus you create.

Yesterday's meal photos

I always enjoy this breakfast and yesterday was no exception.
I'm thinking I might have something like this on Christmas day because it is delicious but really easy.  I can make it Christmassy by soaking some dried cranberries in water (or something more interesting) overnight and adding them to the batter as well as a dash of my Christmas spice mix.

To the roasted parsnip and butterbean soup, I added some finely chopped cooked thicken that needed using up and some grated cheese.

Afters was an orange.
As you can see, this was a bit overcooked but, despite that, it was gorgeous.  There was a bit of oil rom the chorizo (which was four syns) and it just flavoured everything so beautifully.
I am definitely doing this again although I might change the method - scrub that, I WILL change the method.

I wasn't hungry afterwards - this dish has quite a lot of protein what with the chicken, pulses and chorizo - so no yogurt.
Today's plans

B:  fruit and yogurt
My go-to breakfast when I can't be bothered.  Happily, it is a favourite too.  Today I have pineapple and kiwi, blueberries and strawberries so it should be tasty!
SW:  half a syn for 2% yogurt

L:  roast pork, roasted parsnips and sweet potato, carrots, sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, chutney; fruit
Yummy - I so love a plateful og vegetables with a roast dinner.
SW:  half a syn for a level tbsp chutney; if I make gravy, it will be two syns.

D:  roast dinner enchilladas, salad; yogurt
The theory is to use leftover pork and veg sort of slightly mushed together, roll it in a wrap, top with grated cheese and bake (in Nelly, I expect).  It might not work quite properly but it should be nice anyway.
SW:  up to two healthy extra As, probably not quite as much as that; one healthy extra B for the wrap; half a syn for the yogurt

E:  more gardening, maybe a walk too.

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment