Wednesday 2 November 2022

Wednesday, 02-11-22

Good morning to you!  


Yesterday's meal photos

Before Groove, I had a banana for energy.

After a good, energetic Groove class with new routines, this was just perfect.  The simplest things can be the best, can't they?


Lunch - a sort of quesadilla - was also really nice.  I had some rice left over from the day before so I added chopped onion, pepper, carrot, tomato and cucumber, added some balsamic vinegar and served it on shredded leaves.
Afters was an orange and later on I had a small apple and a stick of celery.

I know dinner looks beige but it was far from beige in flavour.  Cherie, it was lovely, thank you so much for the idea.
I had a Mullerlight to finish off the dat.


Today's plans

B:  choccy porridge with fruit and yogurt
The usual 40g of oats, 120mls milk and I will add 5g Options choccy powder (I think it is 5g to one syn).
SW:  half a healthy extra A and one B plus one syn for the options powder

L:  beef taco salad; fruit
I think this first link is just for SW members to access but I think the other is open to all.
https://member.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/beef-taco-salad
I will use the last of the roast beef from Sunday and some mixed pulses rather than just black beans and definitely no leaf coriander, nasty, soapy stuff!!
It looks OK as a recipe though, doesn't it?
SW:  speed and free, no syns

D:  carbonara, broccoli; yogurt
This is very simple and not all that naughty.  I will start by softening some finely chopped onion and mushroom and adding some bits of bacon medallion.  Then I'll cook the spaghetti and while that's doing, I will mix an egg yolk with some grated cheese and add some garlic granules.
When the spaghetti is cooked and drained (reserving a bit of the cooking liquid), I will add the egg cheese mix and mix it until it makes a sauce (maybe adding some of the water as well.
Then mix in the bacon, onion, etc and enjoy.
(I might also add a tbsp lighter crème fraiche)
SW:  one to one and a half healthy extra As,  perhaps one and a half syns for crème fraiche and half a syn for the Mullerlight yogurt

E:  personal training

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three syns



No comments:

Post a Comment