Friday 18 November 2022

Friday, 18-11-22

Hello, everyone.

Weigh day again - it doesn't half come around quickly!

Yesterday's photos:
I only have one photo from yesterday.
Breakfast was a Mullerlight, an apple and an easy peeler.
Lunch was at Val's and she made a delicious vegetable soup, fat free and packed with veg.  With it I had one slice of gluten free bread and afterwards an easy peeler.  I can't really count the bread as a B choice but it's an equivalent in terms of calories and I steadfastly ignored the butter!


<------ (me ignoring the butter!)

So there were no photos from either of those two meals.

Later on, after coming home from Val's I had a carrot (I do love me a raw carrot) and an apple.

This has to be the worst ever photo I have ever posted on here.  I'm so sorry but I didn't want to post nothing!  It was actually a delicious lump of slow cooked beef, melt in the mouth stuff and there should have been a delicious gravy to go with it but I dropped the container and, while I salvaged the meat, the gravy just splashed everywhere and it took me AGES to clean it up.  I might have used a slightly naughty word . . .
I finished off with my Mullerlight.
Today's plans

B:  porridge and fruit
SW:  the oats will be my healthy extra B and I will half an As worth of milk and make up the rest with water.

L:  cheesy mushroom omelette and salad; fruit
Just what it says - when I have breakfast omelette I have it without cheese but lunch is quite different, isn't it?
SW:  one or maybe one and a half healthy extra As

D:  bangers and mash or chips, peas; yogurt
At the moment, I feel like it will be chips but we will see.
SW:  six syns for two sausages and half a syn for a Mullerlight

E:  A Lindsey online thingy

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
six and a half syns


No comments:

Post a Comment