Thursday 3 November 2022

Thursday, 03-11-22

Good morning to you!  

Yesterday's meal photos
Really tasty stuff yesterday!

Usually I mix it all up together but it does look nice presented like this.  The choccy sauce added another half syn to my total.


Later on, I had a plum.
This was the beef taco salad and it was splendid.  I misread and put almost everything in together instead pickling the onion but it didn't matter, it was absolutely lovely.  Next time, a dollop of yogurt would be nice.


After personal training, I had an apple to keep me going until dinner time.
I know the carbonara doesn't look great but it tasted so good!
The sauce was just two egg yolks, around 25g grayed cheese and some of the pasta cooking water.  I decided not to do extra veg - the carbonara has mushroom and onion - and there was plenty

Last of all, I had a kvarg.


Today's plans

B:  sweet lemon omelette with fruit and yogurt
I do like a sweet omelette and I might get some fruit out of the freezer to go with it.
SW:  half a syn for some 2% yogurt

L:  tomato and roasted red pepper soup; fruit
The weather is turning wild and woolly now and again so it's time for soup.  This is the usual - a can of chopped toms, some roasted red pepper from a jar, onion and carrot and some stock plus various seasonings.  Depending on how peckish I feel, I might polish off the lot - it's very SW friendly and low in calories.
SW:  all speed and free, no syns

D:  hunter's chicken, salad or veg; yogurt
I'll probably use a bit of the lunchtime soup for the sauce and add a bit of bbq sauce and liquid smoke to it, plus some onion, pepper and mushroom for speed.  I'm expecting to use half of a chicken breast fillet and keep the other half for tomorrow.
SW:  one to one and a half healthy extra As, up to one syn for bbq sauce and half a syn for a Mullerlight yogurt

E:  one of Lindsey's YouTube classes

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
no healthy extra Bs
two syns



Edit:  apologies for posting tomorrow's blog by mistake.  As you can see, I plan in advance.   :-)

2 comments:

  1. Good idea to add the hot choccy sachet to the porridge, I might try that, thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was really nice - definitely one to do again. xx

      Delete