Thursday 24 November 2022

Thursday, 24-11-22

 Good morning, everyone.
Things seem to be going well this week.  I've kept to planning pretty much and what I have changed has worked too.  I wish I knew why sometimes I am so happily motivated and sometimes it all just crashes.  I could bottle it and make a fortune.
However, I don't so I can't; all I can do is make the best of things however I'm feeling and hope . . .  

Yesterday's meals:

A nice fresh fruit platter for breakfast.
Later on I had a banana as Personal Training was just before lunch and I know I do better if I've had a healthy snack of some sort beforehand.
Lunch was intensely savoury - I love a deep umami flavour and this was just lovely!

Later on, I had an easy peeler.
I really enjoyed this chorizo and black bean loaded sweet potato boats for dinner (link in previous entry).  Very tasty and filling and definitely one to do again, for sure.
I finished off with a Mullerlight.

Today's meal plans:

B:  bacon, egg, tomatoes and mushrooms
SW:  no syns

L:  cheesy black bean and onion quesadillas, salad; fruit
I have quite a lot of black beans to use up so I will fry some chopped onion, add the black beans with some fajita spice (probably) and mash it all down to spread on a wrap with cheese and turn into quesadillas.  Should be really nice.
SW:  one healthy extra A, one healthy extra B

D:  mince and black bean bake, corn; yogurt
The idea is to use a portion of basic cooked mince, jazz it up with some veg and more of the left over black beans, top with thin slices of sweet potato, sprinkle cheese on top and bake until the sweet potato is soft.  It shouldn't take that long in Nellie.
I'll let you know!
SW:  one healthy extra A, half a syn

Exercise:  Some Lindsey exercises

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
half a syn



2 comments:

  1. Morning Joy, thank you for your inspiration! Your lunch yesterday looks and sounds delicious. I love toasted cheese sandwiches and cheese on toast. I will try it with a thin spread of marmite - guess what lunch will be today!
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it as much as I do, Suze - I was a marmite baby and have never looked back since! xx

      Delete