Sunday 27 November 2022

Sunday, 27-11-22

 Good morning, everyone.


Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast was the Protein World pancake - half the recommended portion.  I was pleasantly surprised - the cooked pancake was pretty chocolatey and pretty filling, especially when it was only half a portion.

I've sent the details off to SW so it should appear in their data base in a week or so but I suspect they will say it all needs to be synned, despite the high protein.  That's what they did for the konjac protein rice/noodles.

Anyway, I will look forward to having it again and, if I need to syns it, so be it.


I always love a fruit platter and this was scrummy!



A bit of a disaster for dinner.  I started the on the hob steamer off, beans in water in the bottom and broccoli in the upper part.  Ten minutes later there was a scorching smell.  I checked my candles, I even went outside to see if it was an external thing and then realised I hadn't put any water in the bottom of the steamer.  Ooops.
The beans were beyond redemption and the broccoli had taken on the charred smell so both went in the bin.  Luckily I had a bit of corn left over from the other day so that's what I had with the butter chicken.

Today's meal plans:

B:  smoked haddock, tomatoes and mushrooms
I don't usually have smoked fish - or any kind of fish - for breakfast but, in the words of our group consultant, 'if it swims, it slims' (how corny is that) and I just fancied it when I was thinking about what I had in the old freezer.
SW:  syn free.

L:  roast pork, roasted parsnip and potato, carrots and other veg; fruit
Alex is round for lunch so I will do loads of veg which we both like.
SW:  should be syn-free

D:  pork, bean and veg casserole; yogurt
I'll dig out the bean and pasta stew from last week and add the left over pork.  It should be really nice.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

Exercise:   a You Tube 'class', perhaps one of the walking ones

Summary:
no healthy extra As
no healthy extra Bs
half a syn






No comments:

Post a Comment