Tuesday 22 November 2022

Tuesday, 22-11-22

 Good morning, everyone.

After a visit to the new Iceland yesterday evening (10% off for Slimming World members), I now have a small selection of SW ready meals to slot in over the coming weeks.  Not this week because I have that planned, but maybe starting on Saturday.
Yesterday's meals:

This is a lovely breakfast for before an energetic circuits session - plenty of protein and energy from the fruit.


And this is just as good afterwards.  Tasty and dead easy to make.

A while after that I had an apple.
For something so simple, this was absolutely delicious.
When I make it again, I could increase the meatballs by mixing the sausage meat with some low fat pork mince and I would add some veg - mushroom and pepper probably - but I so enjoyed this.

See the pasta.  It's the Christmas pasta I bought the other week and it was really very tasty.  If I don't start it now, I'll still be cooking it come the summer.  

These are the four shapes you get.  Aren't they cute.


Today's meal plans:

B:  cinnamon apple baked oats
I so enjoyed the baked oats I had a few days ago, I'm doing it again, this time with an apple and cinnamon vibe.  40g oats, one egg, a cinnamon bun flavoured Mullerlight, some chopped apple (which I am NOT going to syn) and sugar cinnamon topping (a bit of demerara sugar and a bit of cinnamon, mixed together and sprinkled over - it's nice.
SW:  one healthy extra B, half a syn or the Mullerlight and half a syn for sugar

L:  bean and veg soup, grated cheese; fruit
I have some cannellini beans left over from yesterday so a bean and veg soup will help to use them up.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the grated cheese but the rest should be speed/free

D:  sticky mango roasted salmon; yogurt
This is a BBC Good Food recipe and, as always, I will use spray oil.  Here it is.
It looks nice, doesn't it?
SW:  one and a half syns for a tbsp mango chutney and half a syn for the yogurt

Exercise:  Groove

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
three syns



No comments:

Post a Comment