Saturday 19 November 2022

Saturday, 19-11-22

Hello, everyone
Well, Slimming world was good.  I lost two pounds which means that since my restart, I have lost eight and a half pounds and I got my half stone award (again!).
I wasn't the Slimmer of the Week but the lady who was SoW didn't stay and I was second so home I came with another 'hamper' of goodies.  Pretty much all things I will use at some point so three cheers.


Today is Dad's Dinner Day.  It was his birthday and I remember him and it by cooking one of his favourite meals for my dinner, one I made for him many a time in his last few years.
Yesterday's photos:

See those two hi fi bars in the photo above?  Here they are again because I knew I would eat them so decided to make them my breakfast as a healthy extra B.  It worked last time.
I had a couple of easy peelers later on.

Infantile, I know!  Sorry.  :-)

When it came to it, I just didn't fancy a cheesy omelette so I had a nice selection of fruit instead and it was lovely.
Bangers and chips for dinner.  I did the sausages and chips together in Nellie, hence the black bits on the chips.  They're not burnt.
I'm still getting a very few tomatoes from the garden and they are still so sweet and delicious!






Today's plans

B:  baked oats with blueberries
This will take 40g oats, one egg, a Mullerlight, some skinny syrup and some cinnamon dusting sugar (just a tsp sugar mixed with cinnamon and dusted over the mixture).
SW:  one healthy extra B, half a syn for a tsp sugar and half a syn for the Mullerlight

L:  soup, fruit
The soup is from the freezer and I'm not sure which one I will go for yet.   I'll add some grated cheese, I think.
SW:  one heathy extra A

D:  steak, chips, corn on the cob, onion gravy; yogurt
This was pretty much Dad's favourite meal although he loved his food, as I do, and enjoyed most things.
The corn on the cob is some that I grew this summer, which is nice because Dad always had loads from his summer vegetables too, and I have a pot of onion gravy in the freezer, I think, so I will use that.
SW:  half a syn for some onion chutney, half for the yogurt and two for the gravy (I think, but I need to check - it will be written on the lid)

E:  Lots of cupboard clearing, up and down stairs and, probably, some gardening too

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
four syns


No comments:

Post a Comment