Friday 23 December 2022

Friday, 23-12-22; Christmas challenge day 23

 Good morning!

I think the time has come to stop posting plans for a few days.  I'm really not sticking to them and not taking photos particularly often.  I'll post today's plans in hopes that I will follow them and the plans will be properly back on Tuesday, 27th when I will start a short 'using up the leftovers' series - because there really will be leftovers.

Today's plans:

B:  toast, marmite; fruit

L:  leftover pizza from last night's family party, salad; fruit

D:  chicken, chestnut and cranberry meatballs in a creamy sauce, spaghetti, veg; yogurt
The meatballs are pretty much a recipe and, as I have a bit more time today, I'm going to make my own pasta.  I have one of those rolling machine thingies and I have the right flour for pasta so why not.  Good fun!
The sauce will probably be tomato based with a bit of cream added but it might be a cheesy based sauce.  I'll see how I feel when I get going.

Have a great Festive Food day.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment