Tuesday 20 December 2022

Tuesday, 20-12-22: Christmas challenge day 20

 Good morning!
So close, isn't it?  It's the last day of term round here and I am glad I've got the greater bulk of my shopping done.  Now that all the ice has gone, I can walk round to Morrisons if I need anything else - or want anything else!

Today's plans seem to work pretty well with SW so I'll give the values.

Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast was fruit.


For lunch, I pondered and then use two slices from a bought loaf (I have some to use up in the freezer) with chicken, ham and my green tomato chutney - and it was nice.

I forgot to photo dinner but it was very similar to the other day so here's that photo instead.
Sorry!



Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
It's another busy morning with little time for breakfast at the time I like to have it so it's simple and sweet.
SW:  syn free

L:  open toastie, salad; fruit
The idea of this is to use one of the slices of my home made bread.  I weighed and caloried it out and one slice is a healthy extra B, not two.  In future I must try slicing more thinly or using two smaller loaf tins instead of one bigger one - I think the latter is the better option.
I think I will soften my favourites, onion, red pepper and mushroom, spray fry the bread to make it crunchy, then pile over the softened veg and top with some grated cheddar before popping it under the grill.
SW:  up to two healthy extra As and one healthy extra B

D: ham and chicken, bubble and squeak, veg, gravy, cranberry sauce; yogurt
The ham and chicken is what I got for the taster party that I couldn't get to while the bubble and squeak is leftover veg from Saturday.  All of it really needs to be used up.
I will need to cook a bit more potato as I read that you need approximately half potato, half other veg.
SW:    One and a half syns for some cranberry sauce, two for a bit of gravy and half for the yogurt.

E:  Groove aerobics

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four syns

No comments:

Post a Comment