Saturday 17 December 2022

Saturday, 17-12-22: Christmas challenge day 17

   Good morning to you!

All's well again this morning.  No photos from yesterday but the rest is fine.
Today is a bit off plan because I am cooking a Christmas dinner for a friend who comes this morning and leaves tomorrow morning.  A long planned much anticipated event as I haven't seen my friend for many years.

Today's plans:

B:  Just fruit.  

L:  pizza, salad; fruit
The pizza is half of a M&S lighter one so might look horrendous regarding syns but isn't much in terms of calories

D:  Christmas dinner . . .
so . .  turkey, pigs, stuffing, roasties, various veg, cranberry sauce, bread sauce, gravy (I won't necessarily have all of it, this is what I am prepping) followed by pud or mince pie and custard and then, if we have any more space inside (bet I won't), cheese and crackers.
Most of the above is very SW friendly

E:  none, unless you count all the rushing around associated with a roast dinner.

Summary:
Nice, a bit naughty and back on the SW plan tomorrow with leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment