Wednesday 21 December 2022

Wednesday, 21-12-22: Christmas challenge day 20

Good morning, everyone!
It's getting so close now, isn't it?  I think I'm pretty much ready really with just a few things left.  The turkey is due to arrive on Friday and after that what I don't have, we won't have!

I don' have any photos from yesterday.  The morning was so busy and I just forgot in the evening.  I will try harder today!

Today's meals work with Slimming World so I am working out the values.
Today's meal plans:

B:  Christmas spice porridge with easy peelers
SW:  one healthy extra B and half a healthy extra A

L:  cheesy parsnip gratin with tomatoes and mushrooms
The gratin recipe popped into my mailbox yesterday from the wonderful Pinch of Nom so I'm giving it a go.  I will add more cheese than they say - I love a cheesy gratin.
The other synnable ingredient - horseradish - is too little to need synning or I might sub mustard powder which goes so well with cheese.
SW:  I'm counting the soft cheese as part of a healthy extra A (it's one syn) and making up to one and a half As with grated cheddar

D:  steak, chips and veg; yogurt
Something nice and simple tonight.  I'll have some onion chutney with the steak.
SW:  half a syn for the chutney and half for yogurt

E:  personal training

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B

No comments:

Post a Comment