Friday 21 June 2024

Friday evening, 21-06-24

Evening, everyone!
Line drawn, reset started, whatever you call it.  Moving on . . .  

What I ate today:

A lovely fresh dish of kiwi, strawberries from the garden and yogurt.  So delicious.
Stn free.
I made the toastie with cheese, bacon and onion chutney.  My favourite.

One and a half healthy extra As, one B and one and a half syns

Later on, I had a nectarine.

Finally, this was dinner.  A very nice piece of fillet steak from Morrisons, mushroom on top, some air fryer chips and tomatoes on the side, followed by an apple.
Scrummy and syn free.

Summary
one and a half healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
one and a half syns






My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  breakfast bake

L:  veg and chickpea traybake with cheesy topping, salad; fruit
(leftovers from one of the SWK meals)

D:  baked cod and wedges with tartare sauce
(a recipe from the SWK recipe book from the last box and using my own ingredients)

Exercise:  I want to spend some time in the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment