Sunday 2 June 2024

Sunday evening, 02-06-24

Good evening, everyone.  
Saturday went well.  Today went well.  Fingers crossed for the rest of the week now.  

What I have eaten today:

I managed to pick a decent handful of strawberries this morning so I had them with some apple, some kiwi and some blackberries and what I call custard yogurt, really vanilla and sweetener.  It was a delicious bowlful of goodness - those strawberries were so good.
Syn free.

When I was last in Aldi, they had some of their frozen lamb shanks so I got a box of two and had one for lunch.  It just needed reheating and it was really very tasty.  However - last time I had this (ages ago now), it was two syns.  Now it is five and a half.  Worth every last bit though and it dis include the minted gravy which was actually really nice.
I had it with Jersey royals, broccoli and cauliflower.
Afters was an orange.

Five and a half syns.



I made sure I had some lamb left over and turned it into a lamb and feta salad pitta, making a mint dressing with yogurt, lemon juice, mint and a bit of sweetener.  It works really quite well.  Afters was an orange.  Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo.  Shame.

One healthy extra A, one healthy extra B, one syn for some pumpkin seeds and I've already counted the lamb syns at lunchtime.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
six and a half syns
Tomorrow's meal plans

B:  Presley pancakes - will explain tomorrow.

L:  the last of the Spanish tortilla, salad; fruit

D:  beef fajitas with sweet potato wedges

Exercise:  an online something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment