Saturday 1 June 2024

Saturday evening, 01-06-24

Good evening, everyone.  

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast was quite late because I did a big shop first thing that took a while to sort out and put away.  So by the time I had this, I was ready for it!  The home made sausage was really nice - I might make a small batch of them another time.
I decided not to have the egg and the fried bread and I'm glad.  What I had was absolutely fine and filled me without feeling stuffed.

Half a syn for the sausage.  It could have been a bit of an A but I sort of planned to use my As later.
Then I got a text from Beth asking if I fancied going to look at paint and flooring with her (she's doing up her bedroom soon) so off I trotted and we had a great time.
We stopped off at Costas for refreshment.  Beth had a toastie and some crisps and I had a nibble of a corner of her toastie and a few of her crisps to go with my Americano (because I had lunch waiting at home).
It was late when I had lunch - around five o'clock - and I was ready for this.  It was so delicious.  It's a wrap filled with Mexican traybake veg and some feta and I have to do it again.

So I am saying five syns for the nibbles which will well cover it, one A for feta and one B for the wrap plus two syns for what I roasted the veg with - possibly a bit of an overestimation but better safe than sorry.

And finally, the spaghetti meatballs and they were worth waiting for.
I had planned to grate cheese on top but I added some cheese spread to the sauce instead and it was lovely and velvety.
No need for any added veg or salad - the sauce was loaded with speed - onion, tomato, peppers and mushrooms.
One healthy extra A (the cheese spread and the grated cheese in the meatballs).
Then I had a plum.



Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
seven and a half syns

Tomorrow's meal plans

B:   fruit and yogurt

L:  minted lamb shank, new potatoes, veg

D:  lamb salad pitta; fruit
(I will make sure there's some lamb left!)

Exercise:  rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment