Wednesday 26 June 2024

Wednesday evening, 26-06-24

Evening, everyone!

What I ate today:

Breakfast plans totally changed.  I had broccoli left over from last night.  I fork mashed it, added some grated Italian hard cheese and some seasonings (not salt.  I soaked twp level tbsps orange lentils with four tbsp water and some stock, left it to soak and then blended it into a 'batter'.  I mixed the two together and shaped rather soft patties.  They I spray fried them - so a sort of bubble and squeak thingy really but without potato.
Eaten with an egg and some tomatoes and mushrooms, it was delicious.
Just one healthy extra A for the cheese.


I was cross with myself at lunchtime because a totally forgot to take a photo.  It was the second of the pot pies, reheated in Nellie and with a nice,  crisp, colourful side salad.  The pie was still nice bit too much rosemary for my taste, I think.
Afters was a pear, at perfect ripeness.  I enjoyed it very much.
Lunch was one healthy extra A for the cheese in the mash topping.

I made absolutely sure I remembered to photo dinner.  It was very tasty although I don't think I would 'pickle' the veg like that again.  Apart from the cucumber (a whole one) and the rice (way more than I usually have), the amounts were about right.  Filling but not too much and I'm looking forward to lunch tomorrow.
Syn free.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
no healthy extra Bs
syn free for once

My meal plans for tomorrow: 

B:  fruit and yogurt - nice and simple

L:  tandoori chicken salad wrap or pitta with minty raita (using yesterday's leftovers), finger salad on the side; fruit

D:  veg and chickpea traybake (more leftovers, from the freezer) with cheesy topping, salad; fruit

Exercise:  personal training - because of the heat, Lindsey rescheduled to tomorrow morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment