Tuesday 25 June 2024

Tuesday evening, 25-06-24

Evening, everyone!
Everything seems to be going nicely this week after a not-terribly-great week last week, what with dental stuff, trips out and emotional scoffing.  The heat is helping - I don't have such an appetite when it is this warm.
What I ate today:

I had planned to have eggy bread with fruit and yogurt but decided I fancied pancakes - pretty much the same ingredients.
Half a healthy extra B

Lunch was leftover salmon and dressing with a salad and I added some pumpkin seeds because they are lovely.
No dessert.
One syn for a tsp of seeds.

Dinner was the SWK herby chicken pie.  I really didn't fancy a mash topping using water and yogurt to mash into the potato so I did my usual and added a beaten egg plus 90g grated cheese (to make three portion) - much nicer!
I got four - FOUR - portions of the size in the photos which was more than enough as the dish is quite deep and one more lot of just the bottom - chicken, veg and sauce.  I can do so much with that - a soup, add extra veg and maker pasta, with rice, all sorts.
One healthy extra A (just under, in fact, but let's call it one for convenience).
So that's one pie for tomorrow and two plus the base in the freezer for other times.  That does make it much better value.

I had some fruit for afters.

Summary.
one healthy extra A
half a healthy extra B
one syn
My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  boiled eggs and toast dippers; fruit

L:  herby chicken pie, veg or salad; fruit

D:  tandoori chicken, kachumber rice and minty raita

Exercise:  personal training

No comments:

Post a Comment