Sunday 9 June 2024

Sunday evening, 09-06-24

Good evening, everyone.  

What I have eaten today:
I decided to have a picky plate for breakfast - smoked salmon, hard boiled egg with a little squirt of salad cream, celery, tomatoes, yellow pepper, a nectarine and some strawberries (fresh picked from the garden and so lovely).  A bit different and something that would work just as well for lunch, I think.

A scant half syn for the salad cream.

Moving on to lunch and this looks  a right old plateful, doesn't it.  However - it is syn free on SW and pretty low calorie (for what it is) too.
I roasted a chicken in Nellie and used some of the breast meat.  I made cranberry sauce with frozen cranberries, a splash of water and some sweetener - as I don't syn fruit that has been cooked, it was syn free.  The starchier veg was a small sweet potato, air roasted after the chicken had finished and was 'resting'.  The carrot was boiled and the broccoli, cauli and green beans steamed on top.

I ate the lot, it was gorgeous and I was far too full for any dessert fruit.  However, later on, I had a couple of squishy plums.

I decided to go for a toastie for dinner - chicken, cranberry sauce and cheddar - plus a nice, fresh salad.
Up to two healthy extra As, one healthy extra B and one syn for the salad cream.

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
one and a half syns
Tomorrow's meal plans

B:  bagel, avocado and egg, asparagus and tomatoes

L:  chicken salad; fruit

D:  chicken and veg traybake

Exercise:  A new block starts today that will take us through to August.  It starts with circuits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment