Saturday 1 June 2024

Friday evening, 31-05-24

(I wrote this and then forgot to send - please read it as if it was Friday evening still.  Ta!)


Good evening, everyone.  
Well, I am totally baffled.

Two weeks ago I tried really hard and maintained.
One week ago ditto and 'only' lost half a pound.
This past week I have comfort eaten, scoffed naughty stuff, loaded myself up with painkillers that have really bunged me up (uncomfortably so) and I went to group today expecting a big gain.

Did I?  No, I did not - I lost another half pound.  How on earth . . . ???

Oh well, I will accept that with gratitude and stick at it.
What I have eaten today:

Breakfast was overnight oats with blackberries, raspberries, a bit of pineapple and Greek yogurt.  Just 20g oats so that's half a healthy extra B

I had one of the portions of Spanish tortilla for lunch with baked beans.  Maybe an odd combi but it all tasted great and it has been such a miserable day, I really didn't want salad.

One syn for the tortilla and half a syn for some brown sauce in the beansa.

Later on I had an apple.

Dinner was a bit bonkers - I was cold and tired and just went for the easy thing which was stupid because I'd done most of the meatball prep but not to worry, it won't have done that much damage and it's a consistent Friday night pattern.
I'll have the meatballs tomorrow evening.



Tomorrow's meal plans

B:  cooked breakfast - bacon, sausage, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, 'fried' bread

L:  Mexican traybake veg and feta wrap or quesadillas, salad; fruit

D:   the meatballs

Exercise:  an online class.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the half pound loss, however it came about! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - totally unexpected but gratefully received. :-)
      xx

      Delete