Thursday 13 June 2024

Thursday evening, 13-06-04

Evening, everyone.

Today was exciting.  I received the first meal box from Slimming World Kitchen and, so far, it's very impressive.  I'll do a separate post about it another day though.

What I ate yesterday:
I took photos so why not?

Cooked breakfast with a somewhat overcooked egg - nice though.

Syn free
Lunch - I would normally have this as a dinner.
steak penne arrabbiata and I added some Greek yogurt and some hard Italian cheese (grated).
Very filling, very tasty.

One healthy extra A and four syns because I used a jar of sauce and scoffed the lot.
My packed evening meal - not terribly posh for ballet at the RAH but I don't care, it was a whole lot cheaper than buying a meal and a whole lot nicer, I suspect.
Chicken and ham sandwiches, tomatoes, carrot, easy peelers and apple.

One healthy extra B and six syns for some butter

Summary:
no healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
ten syns plus one sweet and a very small bag of crisps (handed out in the coach) so I will have gone over syns today but probably not over calories.
What I ate today:

I had strawberries from the garden so I halved them to eat with a rather squishy but gloriously sweet kiwi fruit and an easy peeler plus yogurt.  Lovely.

Syn free.
The always top of the favourites list, cheese and onion chutney toastie with mixed salad and coleslaw.  So tasty.  I used part of an apple in the coleslaw and had the rest for a dessert.

One healthy extra A, one B, one and a half syns for salad cream and one and a half syns for chutney.

The first SW Kitchen meal and it was absolutely lovely.  Huge portions - i have two more portions of the roasted veg and three more of the potatoes as well as the other piece of salmon.  It was supposed to be two servings; if the others are as generous, it is going to make it much better value.  Still not cheap but better.
I had some slices of watermelon for dessert.

Syn free

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
three syns



Tomorrow's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt

L: the other half of the Med baked salmon

D:   golden aloo gobi traybake with chickpeas
(the second of the three SW kitchen meals)

Exercise:   rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment