Tuesday 4 June 2024

Tuesday evening, 04-06-24

Good evening, everyone.  
I'm having fun searching for and finding recipes to use to keep everything fresh and interesting.  When possible, I will give a link to where I found the recipe - no nicking other people's ideas in here.  😇

What I have eaten today:

I started off with a classic bacon and mushroom pancake and it was lovely!

Syn free

Lunch was something to use up the black beans left from yesterday's dinner.  I found the recipe here:  https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/cheesy-black-bean-quesadillas

One healthy extra A (a mix of cheddar and mozzarella), one healthy extra B and two syns for salad cream.

Dinner's lemon chicken traybake was a YouTube video that has the recipe in the description box.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Njug7G4sOw
I adapted it, of course.  Spray oil subbed for some of the oil and I used two chicken thighs cut into chunks and sweet potato chunks instead of new potatoes because - well, why not, eh?  And I squeezed some of the juice out of the lemon and zested it, again, why not?  😋

Two syns for oil and half a syn for dijon mustard

A bit later I nibbled on cheese for my second A

Summary: 
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four and a half syns

Tomorrow's meal plans

B:  sweet omelette soufflé with strawberries and yogurt

L:  wrap pizza, side salad; fruit

D:  creamy chicken supreme, side veg; fruit

Exercise:  online class

No comments:

Post a Comment