Friday 28 June 2024

Friday evening, 28-06-24

Evening, everyone!
Phew, what a relief.  Last week at SW I had gained 3.5 lbs.  That was partly lots of painkillers (dental problems) and partly comfort scoffing plus bloat.  I admit - I was upset although I knew it was deserved.

This week I had lost 4 lbs.   Now I can move on again.  

What I ate today:

Possibly a bit more than it should have been but I was celebrating and fruit is so delicious at the moment, isn't it?  

Syn free.

Ooops, you almost didn't get this photo because I nearly forgot.  That's why it's not all there and not looking as nice as it started.
I made a nice mixed salad, cooked a bit of lean bacon, hard boiled an egg, cut up the leftover chicken and warmed up the leftover chickpeas.
The dessert was a few strawberries.

Three syns for the light Caesar dressing.

Later on I had a nibble of cheese which sorted out my healthy extra As
A bit of a whoppa-burger for dinner and it was delicious.  I also had some choppy salad.

Absolutely no room for any fruit whatsoever.

One healthy extra B and one and a half syns for some mustard ketchup.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four and a half syns

Despite it being Friday and weigh in day, I stuck with the SW guidelines and was perfectly happy to do so.

My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit half way through a walk

L:  cheese, bacon and onion chutney toastie, side salad; fruit

D:  Middle Eastern style chicken with loaded couscous
. . . from the second SWK booklet using home ingredients

Exercise:  a walk

No comments:

Post a Comment