Wednesday 19 June 2024

Wednesday morning 18-06-24

Morning, everyone!  I left this until this morning as I was so very weary yesterday evening.  All together now - aaaaaahhhhhhh!  😀


What I ate yesterday:

A light breakfast - strawberries from the garden and some 0% Greek yogurt.

Syn free
A crustless quiche rather than a frittata but still really nice.  It had potato, onion, asparagus and tomato, topped with cheese.
Half a syn for some out top brush over the baking tin, one syn for pumpkin seeds and one for some salad cream.

Later on, I had a couple of easy peelers.

And then the day disintegrated, food wise, so, moving swiftly on . . .  
My meal plans for today:

B: fruit

L:   out with a friend

D:  the leftovers I didn't have yesterday so I MUST have them this evening.  Must, must, must!!

Exercise:  a walk and personal training.  

2 comments:

  1. How lovely to have your own strawberries, Joy. I've put Lesley's Magic Dough recipe on my blog for you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's brilliant, thank you very much. xx

      Delete