Tuesday 11 June 2024

Tuesday evening, 11-06-24

Evening, everyone.
Just to let you know there won't be a post tomorrow evening but I'll be back Thursday evening.

What I ate today:
Breakfast was just fruit - I had a dental appointment and didn't want anything too much.

Lunch was an open sandwich with cranberry sauce, a tiny bit of leftover salad, salad stuff, chicken and salad cream on top.
I had some grapes for dessert.

Half a healthy extra A, one healthy extra B and one syn

I had some cheese late afternoon to make up my As.
Steak for dinner.  I hadn't planned chips but when it came to it, you have to really, don't you?
The steak was lovely but filling so I have some left over for tomorrow.

Two syns for salad cream.

Summary
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three syns

Tomorrow's plans:

B:  bacon, egg, sausage, tomatoes and mushrooms

L:  steak pasta arrabbiata; fruit

D:  packed sandwich meal; fruit

Exercise:  rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment