Wednesday 14 November 2018

Tuesday, 13-11-18 (now Wednesday, 14-11-18)

It's now Wednesday 14th.  Router problems meant that I have not been able to access the internet for a day and a half and, oh my, how I have missed it.

Here's the post I was about to send yesterday when the router decided to be awkward and it's back to normal tomorrow!



Good morning.


This was the cheeseburger stuffed peppers I had for dinner yesterday - very, very nice indeed.
Here's the recipe although I used some pre-cooked turkey mince from the freezer.
https://katsdietkitchen.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_52.html


The rice pudding worked so I've posted about it.
https://my30-30challenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/recipe-aromatic-rice-pudding.html

And here's a random and terrified pepper half!




Today's food plans:
B:  porridge made with the coconut drink, yogurt and fruit


L:  leek and butterbean soup


D:  syn free dirty rice



4 comments:

  1. Welcome back Joy, it's horrible without internet isn't it, you feel so cut off. The peppers look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were delicious. Thanks for the welcome back.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Loved the pepper face and am intrigued by the picturedirty rice conjures up!!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I don't like the name but that's what it was called. I ended up not having it anyway! I had a bean and veg chilli with shredded cabbage instead.
      xx

      Delete