Wednesday 21 November 2018

Wednesday, 21-11-18

Good morning.
Yesterday was a very satisfying food day and the curry in a hurry was so delicious I've posted about it separately.  I will definitely make it again!  The tikka powder and ground ginger together were delicious.

Here's today's plans
B:  boiled eggs and toast
A childhood favourite.  Great value and very satisfying.
SW:  the toast is my healthy extra B

L:  home made baked beans with bacon
Having a go, using some chopped tomatoes left over from yesterday, other bits and bobs and some of the haricot beans I cooked last week.  Also I have a little bit of the tikka and ground ginger seasoning so I may as well bung that in too.
SW:  should be free

D:  curried chicken and cauliflower bake
Another new recipe from the SW site which looks really good.  I was able to open it without needing to log on so, hopefully, everyone can. 
https://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/curried-chicken-and-cauliflower.aspx
SW: free

Ss:  fruit, hot milk just before bedtime
SW:  the milk will be my healthy extra A

As always, fingers crossed.





No comments:

Post a Comment