Friday 22 March 2019

Friday, 22-03-19

Good morning!

First the good news - I lost a pound and a half yesterday, got my two and a half stone certificate and shiny sticker and am back in the healthy BMI range again.  I'm very happy with that!
Twelve pounds to go to target.  That's all!  Less than a stone.  I could stop now but I'm not going to.

The not so good news is that my Mum is quite poorly so I'm whizzing up there again today.  Usually, I plan meals when I'm at Mum and Dad's but I thought I was going to be home this weekend so what I've planned isn't now going to work.

So - replanning . . .
B:  Waffles with atrawberries and yogurt
I was going to have this on Sunday at a treat but not now so I'm darn well having it today instead!
Someone suggested that one could use ready brek (the original kind, not the flavoured sachet kind) instead of zizzing the oats so I decided to give it a go and bought a box.  It won't be wasted, whether or not it works with waffles and the original kind is counted as a healthy extra B so it will all work with SW
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  not really sure but I do have one beanburger left that Beth was going to have but she didn't come over so I might take it with me and have it with some baked beans
SW:  should be free

D:  salmon and peas, maybe a bit of mash too, fruit
The usual Friday meal with my parents.  Actually, I will have mash  as I have both As to have so I can have cheesy mash!
SW:  two healthy extra As for the mash and a couple of syns for the seafood sauce I like to have with the salmon

Ss:  fruit.  Just fruit.  It's a resounding NO to everything else!

Wish me luck.  I really don't want to pick and nibble, I want to keep on losing this weight.  Apart from anything else, after picking at processed food, I feel pretty yuck and I need to be on top of things.
Please, everyone, fingers crossed for me.  :-)

8 comments:

  1. Very well done on the weight loss. Everything crossed for you, Joy, I know how hard it is to resist temptation but you can do it. Sorry to hear your mum's poorly, thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you. I'm on a SW journey and my meals are nearly always good but if there's anything naughty in the house, crisps, cake, chocs I want them and can't stop at syn allowance. But soldiering on, 2st 1 1/2 lbs down and very happy but need 6 lbs to target. I will do it but it's second time round and a bit harder this time. Hope Mum improves and you can stay on track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will do it, I am sure, there's not far to go now.
      I'm the same with bad stuff - it's probab,y why it's such a struggle at Mum and Dad's. I'm looking on it as an opportunity to practise my self control skills!!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I wish we could measure our weight in stones in America, it just sounds better! Good luck to you, lose some weight for me. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really odd, I think. We're completely metric - I don't use imperial measures for anything except for weighing myself.
      Thank you - I'll do my best to oblige!
      xx

      Delete