Thursday 21 March 2019

Thursday, 21-03-19

Good morning

Yesterday's breakfast was lovely!  I do like my waffle mould.


Yesterday's lunch worked really well.  The spicy beanburgers were really delicious and made loads so there's a spare for Beth to have for lunch today, maybe with some baked beans.  I'll see what she fancies.

Today's food plans:
B:  porridge with yogurt
No explanation needed really - just tasty and frugal
SW:  one healthy extra A and one B

Lunch:  fruit and natural yogurt
The usual weigh day lunch.  My home made yogurt really is very acceptable as well as being as frugal as you can get.
SW:  free

D:  chicken balti - SW/Iceland frozen ready meal, fruit
Just the ticket after a weigh in when I'm tired, hungry and want something fast.  I might have some rice with it, I'll see how I feel.  I have ricein the freezer so it won't take five minutes to get it and add it to the curry as it's heating up.
SW:  free.

Ss:  trying for none

Fingers crossed for the weigh in - I don't want last week's disappointment again this week.



4 comments:

  1. My fingers crossed for you also, Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing! Can't wait for my mould to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is delicious and looks 'special' too. A real treat!
      xx

      Delete